Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Current process

Hi,
I cannot undestand what is the current proccess. I saw that there are two p
files for translation - one for desktop and one for differencies in the LOo
. But I
cannot undestand where is the other strings. Do we have to send something o
r our
translation of OOo will be imported in the LOo automaticaly?

Regards,
--
Hristo Simeonov Hristov
Leader of OpenOffice.org - Bulgarian