[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Current process
- Subject: Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Current process
- From: Hristo Hristov <email@example.com>
- Date: Sun, 10 Oct 2010 18:21:40 +0300
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
So, for now we have to take care of li-build-bg.po file?
Hristo Simeonov Hristov
Leader of OpenOffice.org - Bulgarian
GnuPG key 0xD0D895EB: 0282 D8D0 90D3 963F E57E B0A7 2670 88D9 D0D8 95EB
André Schnabel <email@example.com>
> Am 10.10.2010 11:06, schrieb Hristo Hristov:
> > Hi,
> > I cannot undestand what is the current proccess. I saw that there are
> > two po files for translation - one for desktop and one for
> > differencies in the LOo .
> Forget the desktop files - we don't need them for now.
> > But I cannot undestand where is the other
> > strings. Do we have to send something o r our translation of OOo will
> > be imported in the LOo automaticaly?
> Not automatically but developers will take care about this. All
> translations you have done for OOo 3.3 will be used for LibreOffice 3.3.
To unsubscribe, e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
List archives are available at http://www.libreoffice.org/lists/l10n/
All messages you send to this list will be publicly archived and cannot be deleted.
|Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Current process||Sophie Gautier <email@example.com>|
|[libreoffice-l10n] Current process||Sophie Gautier <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
|Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Current process||Hristo Hristov <email@example.com>|
|Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Current process||André Schnabel <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
- Prev by Date: Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Updated Bengali (bn) Translation.
- Next by Date: Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Current process
- Previous by thread: Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Current process
- Next by thread: Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Current process