[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Local mailing lists
- Subject: Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Local mailing lists
- From: leif <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Sat, 09 Oct 2010 21:21:44 +0200
- To: email@example.com
Den 09-10-2010 20:33, Florian Effenberger skrev:
> Hi Leif,
> leif wrote on 2010-10-09 20.00:
>> I would like to be able to create two Danish mailing lists. When can I
>> expect this to become possible?
> my plan is to send an e-mail to all native-lang leads soon, offering
> them to set-up mailing lists on demand. I just need a few more days,
> but then we can start.
To unsubscribe, e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
List archives are available at http://www.libreoffice.org/lists/l10n/
All messages you send to this list will be publicly archived and cannot be deleted.
|[libreoffice-l10n] Local mailing lists||leif <email@example.com>|
|Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Local mailing lists||Florian Effenberger <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
- Prev by Date: Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Local mailing lists
- Next by Date: Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Local mailing lists
- Previous by thread: Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Local mailing lists
- Next by thread: Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Local mailing lists