[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Local mailing lists
- Subject: Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Local mailing lists
- From: Stefan Weigel <email@example.com>
- Date: Sat, 09 Oct 2010 21:20:39 +0200
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
Per Eriksson schrieb:
One thing that we have learn't from the Swedish side is that, while mailing lists fulfills it's purpuse, forums are a lot easier for users to understand. With mailing lists, I usually get at least a message a week from user's who are having problems to follow our instructions.
You are right. Sad, but true.
To unsubscribe, e-mail to email@example.com
List archives are available at http://www.libreoffice.org/lists/l10n/
All messages you send to this list will be publicly archived and cannot be deleted.
|[libreoffice-l10n] Local mailing lists||leif <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
|Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Local mailing lists||Lior Kaplan <email@example.com>|
|Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Local mailing lists||Stefan Weigel <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
|Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Local mailing lists||Per Eriksson <email@example.com>|
- Prev by Date: Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Asturian language lo-build-ast.po
- Next by Date: Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Local mailing lists
- Previous by thread: Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Local mailing lists
- Next by thread: Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Local mailing lists