[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Local mailing lists
- Subject: Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Local mailing lists
- From: Florian Effenberger <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Sat, 09 Oct 2010 20:33:33 +0200
- To: email@example.com
leif wrote on 2010-10-09 20.00:
I would like to be able to create two Danish mailing lists. When can I
expect this to become possible?
my plan is to send an e-mail to all native-lang leads soon, offering them to set-up mailing lists on demand. I just need a few more days, but then we can start.
Florian Effenberger <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Steering Committee and Founding Member of The Document Foundation
Tel: +49 8341 99660880
Fax: +49 8341 99660889
Mobile: +49 151 14424108
Skype: floeff | Twitter/Identi.ca: @floeff
To unsubscribe, e-mail to email@example.com
List archives are available at http://www.libreoffice.org/lists/l10n/
All messages you send to this list will be publicly archived and cannot be deleted.
|Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Local mailing lists||Yosuke Kato <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
|Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Local mailing lists||leif <email@example.com>|
|[libreoffice-l10n] Local mailing lists||leif <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
- Prev by Date: Re: [libreoffice-l10n] When can we expect a public wiki?
- Next by Date: Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Asturian language lo-build-ast.po
- Previous by thread: Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Local mailing lists
- Next by thread: Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Local mailing lists