[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Local mailing lists
- Subject: Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Local mailing lists
- From: leif <email@example.com>
- Date: Sat, 09 Oct 2010 21:22:39 +0200
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
Den 09-10-2010 20:07, Stefan Weigel skrev:
> Lior Kaplan schrieb:
>> two lists ?
> One for user support, one for local project issues, perhaps. Would
> make sense.
One for the community (discuss) and one for a newsletter for marketing.
To unsubscribe, e-mail to email@example.com
List archives are available at http://www.libreoffice.org/lists/l10n/
All messages you send to this list will be publicly archived and cannot be deleted.
|[libreoffice-l10n] Local mailing lists||leif <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
|Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Local mailing lists||Lior Kaplan <email@example.com>|
|Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Local mailing lists||Stefan Weigel <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
- Prev by Date: Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Local mailing lists
- Next by Date: Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Asturian language lo-build-ast.po
- Previous by thread: Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Local mailing lists
- Next by thread: Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Local mailing lists