Hi :)
Thanks for the links! :)

I think the page qualifies as a certain persons "personal web-page" so from what i have read so far
it should be fine to use.  I'm not a legal expert either but i am a native-English reader so i can
possibly read these links slightly faster than you.  So far its looking fine to me.

Thanks and regards from
Tom :)