Date: prev next · Thread: first prev next last
2013 Archives by date, by thread · List index

Hi Mihovil,
Le 22/07/2013 22:40, Mihovil Stanic a écrit :
Read whole bug report and still not sure what should I do here.
Heading = Naslov
Title = Naslov

You must keep the previous translation for Heading (4.0 and 4.1beta1 was ok) and find another one for Title. For French, we have moved to [Main Title] to differentiate it from [Heading].

So both words translate same in croatian and I guess that is part of

yes, for all of us
I can try to change translation on one of those strings but it will look
bad in UI.

The problem is that it will corrupt the styles in the document and user may lose some data.

Even if I change it, RC3 is out and 4.1 full will probably be released
from RC3 so translations won't be picked up at all until 4.1.1 RC1.

Yes, as I said, I'm not happy with that.

To unsubscribe e-mail to:
Posting guidelines + more:
List archive:
All messages sent to this list will be publicly archived and cannot be deleted


Privacy Policy | Impressum (Legal Info) | Copyright information: Unless otherwise specified, all text and images on this website are licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 License. This does not include the source code of LibreOffice, which is licensed under the Mozilla Public License (MPLv2). "LibreOffice" and "The Document Foundation" are registered trademarks of their corresponding registered owners or are in actual use as trademarks in one or more countries. Their respective logos and icons are also subject to international copyright laws. Use thereof is explained in our trademark policy.