Hi Andras,
When I first read your answer, I understood that it was not possible to commit the an_ES dictionary to the git dict module, due to the lack of an an_ES language pack. Just thinking about it and rereading your message, I understand that it would be possible to commit it, and that it would work fine for Windows, as every dictionary is installed, but not for Mac or Linux, where it should go with a language pack. If it is like that and is still possible, it would be nice if you could commit it into the dictionaries module. It would be satisfactory for the target community, as most non-trained people that would find hard to install an extension are using Windows. Would that be possible? or perhaps I did not understand you.

  Here you have the extension:
http://extensions.libreoffice.org/extension-center/corrector-ortografico-aragones/releases/0.2/corrector_ortografico_aragones-0.2.0.oxt
  or the dictionary files
https://docs.google.com/viewer?a=v&pid=explorer&chrome=true&srcid=0B8NJoNC5B6VWMzhlNmQwODUtY2VhMC00Yjk2LWFjZGEtMzljNjVkZjA1Y2Mz&hl=en_US&pli=