Bonsoir / bonjour Olivier,

Cédric has fixed the bug this afternoon. The commit for libreoffice-3-5
branch is here :
http://cgit.freedesktop.org/libreoffice/core/commit/?h=libreoffice-3-5&id=f378c85a705be23ddc7523c3122807393d27095a

Best regards.
JBF

Le 07/12/2011 16:48, Olivier Hallot a écrit :
never mind... user-check...

Em 07-12-2011 07:47, Olivier Hallot escreveu:
Hi

LO 3.5 introduces the new header/footer access UI. However the string
that shows is

"Header (Default)"

where "Default", I guess, is the page style name...

But when I change the page style to "Landscape" I still get "Default"...
which means that the style name is not inserted into the UI string...

Did I get it right?

Should I open a bug or is this already flagged?