Hola Javier,
  You have the .dic, .aff and a readme file in
https://docs.google.com/open?id=0B8NJoNC5B6VWMzhlNmQwODUtY2VhMC00Yjk2LWFjZGEtMzljNjVkZjA1Y2Mz
  If you cannot download them, tell me and I'll mail them to you attached.
 Muitas gracias!
Juan Pablo

El 14/11/2011 1:52, Javier Sola escribió:
Juan Pablo,

I think that the extension should be there anyway, independently of including it in the es_ES language pack. Send me the .dic and .aff files and I can do it.

I think that including it in the es_ES language pack is a good idea. It could be done also for other Spanish minority languages who have not translated the UI, but which have dictionaries.

Cheers,

Javier