El 13/11/10 08:12, Charles-H. Schulz escribió:
Yes. My initial reaction is that we do have a spanish list here, why
would you want to go elsewhere? I think the Spanish speaking community
of contributors is diverse enough (it encompasses several continents,
with several teams) so that we can use our lists:
http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Local_Mailing_Lists

There are three mailing lists there in Spanish.

On the other hand I'm not sure who took the decision to point ever
Spanish volunteer to OOoES. I don' t think OOoES, which by the way has
the name "OOo" in it, represents every spanish contributor out there.
http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Main_Page/es

Hi Charles.

I wana talk you about oooES. I'm a coordinator, with Alexandro and Luis
Vásquez.

The spanish comunity is big, but no as big as all Hispanic users need.
In this line of thinking, we decide to use oooES, a civil association
formally constituted by our group since february 2009.

The name not represent that only support OpenOffice.org. We are an
association from users and by users, an association by support and
localization. We aren't a fork of OpenOffice.

We have 5 principles (http://www.oooes.org/principios.html)

1) oooES is an independent organization products (applications) of.
2) The materials created by oooES community are and allways be free.
3) oooES work with your own tools, for the communities management. For
provide support, development, localization and promotion ALL products of.
4) oooES don't have preference by any product, and don't work for
discredit of someone.
5) oooES maintain the net of professional partners that offer official
services in spanish, in someone of the products. And this partners help
intellectual and economically to support the own infrastructure oooES of.

How you can see, we are a group that help to TDF, OOo and ooo4Kids in
the same way. No preferences. No discredit. Allways in the users side.

We need and want this recognition of TDF. Please you effort to
understand this manner of resolve our situation. I don't know if is the
better way, but is our way.

If you are agree, we can be THE Hispanic community for your users.

Best regards.

Prof. Román H. Gelbort
http://www.piensalibre.com.ar

My english is like a little child, but not my thoghts.