Hi Winfried,

Winfried Donkers píše v St 15. 02. 2012 v 07:27 +0100:

Pushed that, thank you a lot for that!
http://cgit.freedesktop.org/libreoffice/core/commit/?id=80a72c4cc7edc6b4c0b88d841500617cd733cbf7
Kendy

To my horror the behaviour of the pushed patch is not identical to the patch I tested last week.
A newly created label document has all its labels (frames) placed without gaps between them.
Did you change anything in the code (especially in applab.cxx), it could help me in locating the
cause?

I only changed some (leading) tabs to spaces, it should not affect
anything.  But to be sure, just take the patch from git and diff it with
your patch that works for you, and look at the differences.

[It might be a bit messy to look at a diff of diffs, but should point to
problems if that is in the difference of those two.]

And on top of that both my development machines (one ancient which needs 2hours+ to rebuild after
the
smallest change and a faster one which needs 2hours max for a clean build) are acting up on clean
build, so I can't address the problem right away :(( - see separate post.
I will change the bug status back to assigned and attack the problem as soon as I can build again.

OK - should I revert the patch in the meantime?

Regards,
Kendy