From: Norbert Thiebaud [mailto:nthiebaud@gmail.com]
Sent: maandag 27 februari 2012 08:26
yes, but the mix of various changes leading to such a big patch and
especially the removal of entry peppered in the middle of a massive
re-formating makes that, even with some diff + sed magic, I cannot
reduce that to something readable, so I cannot review it.

In order for _me_ to sign-off for 3.5 branch, I would need you to
break your patch along the lines discussed earlier...

I have done some editing with vi
-remove all leading spaces (:%s/ \{1,\}//g);
-insert linefeed between '><' (:%s/></>\r</g);
-remove empty lines (:%s/\n\{2,\}/\r/g)
on both the Labels.xcu from before and after my commit.

I made a diff file (diff -a -b), which now shows only changes in contents. The diff file is still
7448 lines long as all 1700+ definitions have been changed.

Will this help you to review the patch for pushing to 3.5 branch?
(Just yesterday an (duplicate) bug was reported for this patch)

Winfried