Re: [libreoffice-design] Logo for this year LibreOffice Conference

K-J LibreOffice wrote (27-02-14 17:44)
> Here are my first proposals:
> taking our main conference banner and some ideas from Safwan's proposals.
>
> Bern_wave01
> https://owncloud.documentfoundation.org/public.php?service=files&t=93a175b4d5f95ba02a425e2580a04a65
>

> Bern_wave02
> https://owncloud.documentfoundation.org/public.php?service=files&t=9f4698e0082f7f5b7ccb0310ba65877a

thanks a lot.
I would prefer version 1. In 2 the name of the city Bern does not look
prominently enough (IMHO)

Cheers,

--
Cor Nouws
GPD key ID: 0xB13480A6 - 591A 30A7 36A0 CE3C 3D28 A038 E49D 7365 B134 80A6