[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[libreoffice-design] LibreOffice Design Team Management and Wiki Completion
- Subject: [libreoffice-design] LibreOffice Design Team Management and Wiki Completion
- From: Christoph Noack <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Tue, 07 Dec 2010 00:35:20 +0100
- To: email@example.com
although the subject sounds a bit "bold", I'd like to continue to work
on our Design Team. One important thing (to me) is to move all the
related work items to one of "our" wiki pages. This should make it
easier to keep track of the items.
So the most important question to you: Any objections? And improvement
Here is the current list that is currently marked "Marketing". And by
the way, I've added two items that shouldn't get lost ...
Unsubscribe instructions: E-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
List archive: http://www.libreoffice.org/lists/design/
*** All posts to this list are publicly archived for eternity ***
|Re: [libreoffice-design] LibreOffice Design Team Management and Wiki Completion||Marc Paré <email@example.com>|
- Prev by Date: Re: [Libreoffice] [libreoffice-design] Developers, Designers and Vice Versa?
- Next by Date: [libreoffice-design] Intro
- Previous by thread: [libreoffice-design] Availability of the "Accessibility Mailing List"
- Next by thread: Re: [libreoffice-design] LibreOffice Design Team Management and Wiki Completion