[libreoffice-design] LibreOffice Design Team Management and Wiki Completion

Hi all,

although the subject sounds a bit "bold", I'd like to continue to work
on our Design Team. One important thing (to me) is to move all the
related work items to one of "our" wiki pages. This should make it
easier to keep track of the items.

So the most important question to you: Any objections? And improvement
proposals?

Here is the current list that is currently marked "Marketing". And by
the way, I've added two items that shouldn't get lost ...

http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Marketing/Work_Items

Cheers,
Christoph