[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [Libreoffice] [libreoffice-design] Developers, Designers and Vice Versa?
- Subject: Re: [Libreoffice] [libreoffice-design] Developers, Designers and Vice Versa?
- From: Christoph Noack <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Tue, 07 Dec 2010 00:19:10 +0100
- To: Kohei Yoshida <email@example.com>
- Cc: firstname.lastname@example.org, libreoffice <email@example.com>
Hi Kohei, all!
Am Montag, den 06.12.2010, 10:38 -0500 schrieb Kohei Yoshida:
> On Sun, 2010-12-05 at 01:22 +0100, Christoph Noack wrote:
> > (Note: This mail is cross-posted to both libreoffice@... and design@...)
> > Hi all,
> > just a short question - is there anybody of you (developers) on the
> > Design mailing list as well?
> I'm on the design list too, but I admit I don't follow the discussions
> there too closely.
Oh, nice to see you here (or there, depends on the point-of-view) -
that's great. The same is true for me with regard to the developers
list. But sometimes it is just helpful for some eyes looking at what's
going on in general - from time to time it might be hard to guess when
it is time to explicitly involve development.
@ Design Team: It would also be great if some guys could have a look at
the topics at the libreoffice@... list. If some more (pairs of) eyes
have a look at the mails, the lower the risk for missing an important
topic. Personally, I do enjoy the discussion here as well :-)
> > I'm curious, because people (there) start
> > to discuss ideas and sometimes it would be great to get instant feedback
> > on the effort, technical issues, ... another point-of-view.
> If it involves something in my area of expertise, then please put me in
> CC to alert my attention. If unsure who the domain expert is, putting
> the developer list in CC is what I would recommend (or prod us directly
> on the dev list).
Unsubscribe instructions: E-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
List archive: http://www.libreoffice.org/lists/design/
*** All posts to this list are publicly archived for eternity ***
|[libreoffice-design] Developers, Designers and Vice Versa?||Christoph Noack <email@example.com>|
|Re: [libreoffice-design] Developers, Designers and Vice Versa?||Kohei Yoshida <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
- Prev by Date: Re: [libreoffice-design] Developers, Designers and Vice Versa?
- Next by Date: [libreoffice-design] LibreOffice Design Team Management and Wiki Completion
- Previous by thread: Re: [libreoffice-design] Developers, Designers and Vice Versa?
- Next by thread: [libreoffice-design] Availability of the "Accessibility Mailing List"