[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[libreoffice-design] Availability of the "Accessibility Mailing List"
- Subject: [libreoffice-design] Availability of the "Accessibility Mailing List"
- From: Christoph Noack <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Mon, 06 Dec 2010 00:18:47 +0100
- To: design <email@example.com>
- Cc: Florian Effenberger <firstname.lastname@example.org>
maybe some of you may have missed the discussion on steering-discuss
covering the request for an "accessibility mailing list" . To make it
short - now there is one :-) One of the announcements can be found at
If you have either interest or expert knowledge (maybe even both ...)
concerning accessibility, then please subscribe! It would be great if
we, the Design Team, could extend the "work well", "look great" with
something like "for everyone".
I felt free to add this to our Design Team wiki page:
By the way, is there anybody who has some experience creating accessible
graphics? I'm referring to HC (High Contrast) graphics here, and I do
have some questions concerning the use of colors ... but maybe we
continue on the dedicated list ;-)
Unsubscribe instructions: E-mail to email@example.com
List archive: http://www.libreoffice.org/lists/design/
*** All posts to this list are publicly archived for eternity ***
- Prev by Date: Re: [libreoffice-design] Re: Initial icon design
- Next by Date: Re: [libreoffice-design] Re: Initial icon design
- Previous by thread: [libreoffice-design] Developers, Designers and Vice Versa?
- Next by thread: [libreoffice-design] LibreOffice Design Team Management and Wiki Completion