hi all

, skrifaði Vamsi Kodali:
On 06/03/2011 11:52 PM, Sveinn í Felli wrote:
Much better I think.
Eliminated the red "danger" color, only two words to
translate (this could be an localizable svg image, isn't
it ?)
It's not an SVG image. I made it in LibO Draw. The original
file is here:
http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/File:Vk_aom4.odg

Set it up in Inkscape, slight modifications on font and text position (should we use Droid Sans ???).

Two versions:
http://www.nett.is/~sveinki/libreoffice/Adapt-o-meter-I.svg
http://www.nett.is/~sveinki/libreoffice/Adapt-o-meter-P.svg

[I = Inkscape SVG, P = Plain SVG]

I have some trouble logging into the wiki, so it would be nice if someone bothers filing one or both of them... ;-)

Sveinn í Felli