Hi Bernhard, all,

Like you say, UX is a common and widely understood acronym.
Personally, I think [GD] for "Graphic(s) Design" encompasses all other activities: Visual identity/Branding/Print collateral/Merchandise/User Interface/Web/etc.

But realistically Bernhard, I think maybe we are putting too fine a point on this? This doesn't seriously warrant a vote or comprehensive "polling". This is one of those cases where a "Team lead" could swiftly implement a productive decision without drastic repercussion. I think in this case you should decide a convention and I have faith the rest of us will trust your judgement and abide by the decision you make.
Even if it has your initials =)

I know Christoph wasn't too keen on the Leadership thing, but you're flying the ship solo now. We can get more done if the rest of us focus on Designing, and you focus on steering.

Pick a prefix system and let us know, we'll roll with it =)
It is just a prefix system after all.
-Nik