Hi Marc

I'm fine with that - where there is any ambiguity then use 4.

I think that we're getting close to deciding a minimum number of tags - just need to decide on the method of democracy. My suggestion is that we have for each actual Term we want to represent by tags, a choice of tags and we all vote for the ones we think are the better alternatives for each Term.

Does anyone have any suggestions for carrying out this process?

I think that whatever is used could be used again for deciding things like recommendations for changes to LibreOffice.

Cheers

Phil