I agree. Justified version is the best I saw actually

Kevin
Le 25 mai 2011 17:36, "Charles-H. Schulz" <
charles.schulz@documentfoundation.org> a écrit :
Hello Nik

2011/5/25 Nik <nik@tdf.nikashsingh.com>

Hi Bernhard, Charles, all,

On 5/25/2011 10:55 PM, Charles-H. Schulz wrote:

---- snip 8<----

Yes, thanks. So after some heavy thinking, I think that not the skyline
so much but the eiffel tower could be used. It may only be suggested ,
not necessaruly drawn as the actual building. What do you think?

best,
Charles.

Ah, if only you had waited a few more hours Charles I could have
surprised you by reading your mind =)

So my plans are thwarted, but I thought I might link the preview
anyway...
I've uploaded a conference logo proposal to Klaus-jürgen's
conference-logo
page;
http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/LibreOffice_conference_logo#Proposals
(Thanks for all the effort btw, K-J !)
(or jump straight to the PNG image here;

http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/cgi_img_auth.php/4/40/ConferenceLogo_2011Paris-01.png
)

I think Bernhard was right on the money when he suggested a logo for the
conference-series itself and a sub-identity for each individual
year/location.
My proposal for the ongoing conference-series is the word "CONFERENCE"
with
the letter "O" substituted by a group of scatter triangles who are
"convening/meeting" or "getting together" for some purpose, lets say, oh
dunno, a conference? =). I can't take credit for the idea because I
pinched
it from Bernhard's previous Email to the list... a visionary, that man!
=)

And I think the location deserves it's own independent logo every year,
otherwise we're just being lazy =)
I've carried on the substituted-letter idea by replacing the letter "A"
in
"Paris" with the Eiffel tower. In our greens.
There are 2 compositions to choose from (1A and 1B) but I'm leaning
towards
the latter.
Let me know what you think. Hope all is well (I've been very absent
lately,
my apologies).

As usual your logos are simply beautiful and clean looking. I would very
much like to go for the justified option.

Best and thanks,
Charles.

-Nik