Hello Charles, all,

Charles-H. Schulz schrieb:
Hello Bernhard,

Le Mon, 23 May 2011 17:49:42 +0200,
Bernhard Dippold<bernhard@familie-dippold.at>  a écrit :

[...]
In general I wanted to keep the visual impression of our branding:

Light, open, free and following our color language.

Do you think I managed to describe what I want to convey with the
conference logo?

You did, at least for me. To me the logo is enough like that and it's
beautiful and simple. But let's get rid of the hat, it's awful and
nobody knows why people think French wear that hat :-)

Could you provide any other visual idea to describe Paris (without a skyline you don't like)?

Such an element in the logo could allow the team working on future conferences to identify better with their dedicated logo...

Nevertheless I removed the hat:

Version with cut-off corner:
http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/cgi_img_auth.php/archive/6/6a/20110523192740%21LibOCon_logo2.png

Version with full corner: