Hi ...
(I'd prefer to talk to real people using their real name - and I definitely won't call you "King" or "Duck")

King Duck schrieb:
Is there a way to take a look at logos from previous conferences?

We didn't have any previous LibreOffice conference, so we can start more or less right from the beginning.

What we did in OpenOffice.org, can be found here:
http://wiki.services.openoffice.org/wiki/OOo_Conference_Logos

I do not
speak French, but I might be able to help in designing the new logo.

This would be great!

What do you think about the points I mentioned below (as you didn't cut off the rest of the mail, I can refer there too)?

Perhaps we could use a group of three or four of the Scatter motif triangles (as outlines?) for the consistent logo part?

Just an idea...

Best regards

Bernhard

On Wed, May 11, 2011 at 5:32 PM, Bernhard Dippold<