Hi Drew:

Le 2011-04-23 04:39, drew a écrit :
http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/File:Lrge-cover-alt-3.png

Looks like your post showed in my mailing list before I posted my previous note.

Anyway, yes, these logos now look great! The slogan looks a little strange with the "Suite!", alone, on that line. Could you have the "So Suite!" on the second line? I know that you are worried about the line looking shorter above the logo line, but I think it would look nicer than with the "Suite!" alone.

Thanks also for moving the trademark notices. Looks great!

The only last criticism is the "CC by-SA" and the "LGPL" logos. Would these fit better on the line of logos on the back? If not, the front is OK. It's just that for most normal users, these 2 logos will have very little meaning. If we could move these 2 logos to the back line of logos, I think this would look more meaningful and sensible. I would suggest again keeping the ODF as the first logo. If we were to list them strategically, the ODF list would be the formats first -> ODF, PDF, SVG followed by the 2 licenses.

Cheers

Marc