Vamsi and All,
On Wed, 2011-04-20 at 09:52 -0400, Vamsi Kodali wrote:

Hello everyone!
I am a little late to join the party...
Heinzs, it is indeed a very nice animation. I too would like to know how you made it.

I was wondering if we could move the 'Revert' button next to the setting itself instead of
keeping it next to the standard Close, Reset, etc buttons at the bottom of the dialog box. See a
picture here: http://flic.kr/p/9A9rWR The 'Undo' buttons next to each of the settings will be
inactive and grey unless there is a change at which point they become active and clickable.

I know that this will increase the number of buttons by large proportions (after all, the
discussion intends to 'reduce' the number of buttons in the first place) but I feel that this
arrangement will give the user the flexibility to finely adjust the settings after applying. For
example, in the picture, user changes the 'Before Text' option followed by 'After Text' option
and then 'First Line' option only to realize that (s)he does not want the 'Before Text' option.
In such a case, the user just has to go to the 'Before Text' option to revert it.

Vamsi.