Hi Daniel, All!
On 3/12/2011 12:33 AM, Daniel Merker wrote:
I will be submitting a motif draft today. Sorry for the wait but it has been crazy lately. I'll try
to get it done before this afternoon.
I don't want to rush or inconvenience anyone to get Motif proposals in
and the weekend has gone too fast.
It is important that we have a deadline for this task (otherwise it will
go on forever), but having to pick from too few proposals would also be
quite bad for the project.
I'd like to shift the "close of Design" phase to the end of the weekend
(giving only 1 extra day) or later. But first;
I'd just like to know if anyone else is interested in making a proposal
but hasn't because of time-restrictions?
The dates posted aren't hard-and-fast limits, they are just in place to
ensure the task finishes.
But can be extended if it will increase the likeliness of a quality
Motif Design surfacing.
What is everyone's thoughts on opening votes on Wednesday (16th) next
week and closing them Friday (18th)?
I'd especially like to hear from the regulars and the people who have
been involved in the Motif discussion so far.
Unsubscribe instructions: E-mail to email@example.com
List archive: http://listarchives.libreoffice.org/www/design/
*** All posts to this list are publicly archived for eternity ***
Impressum (Legal Info)
: Unless otherwise specified, all text and images
on this website are licensed under the
Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 License
This does not include the source code of LibreOffice, which is
licensed under the Mozilla Public License (MPLv2
"LibreOffice" and "The Document Foundation" are
registered trademarks of their corresponding registered owners or are
in actual use as trademarks in one or more countries. Their respective
logos and icons are also subject to international copyright laws. Use
thereof is explained in our trademark policy