HI,

I don't understand the rush to find a "motif".

Brainstorming can be very useful to kickstart ideas, but also wrong when you
force implementation.

Deadlines can also be catalytic. But this timeline exclude many good ideas.

This is a big task with small benefit.

I'm afraid we'll end up with a theme or motif that only a few people like. I
don't want to see spirals, waves, animals… everywhere. And If we start using
something - I hope it will be used carefully.

I don't want to be a party pooper. It's exciting to see all ideas. I like
Christoph's triangles. This has stimulated some creativity. I wish more
designers will pump up lots of ideas, drafts, mockups.. to the wiki, not
only on this thread. It's fun to see what people are thinking.

Rick