Hi Klaus,

Sorry for the late response...

On 3/11/2011 6:18 AM, ol klaus-jürgen weghorn wrote:
Hi Nik, *,
[snipped]

When I saw the 6 for the first time I would take OpenBook. But after a while I think that the first (MessyStack) looks fresher.
Interesting that you changed your mind, or that MessyStack grew on you =)

MessyStack:
First I was irritated by the transparency of the messy pages.
The logo is quite good and on the right place. It was my first eye catch on this shape. Maybe we can make 6 sheets and on the left edge of each sheet we can put one of the coloured triangles

OpenBook:
The logo isn't shown as good as in the others
Proposal: The same with the pages and the coloured triangles as in MessyStack

ApplicationCorners:
There are three motifs to look at: on the left top, on the right top and on the right bottom. My eyes are irritated where to look.

DocumentFlower:
It looks a little bit like in the seventies (1970s). In Germany we had a 'Pril' flower that looks like it (a dish detergent).

FoldedPage:
I can't identify what the motif on the right side is. For me it is a green, transparency big point. Nothing else.
I think the logo should be on the right side.

Scatter:
It seems to be very restless for me
In the coming days I'll attempt to show how this Design can be "restrained" or kept in check, despite seeming somewhat restless at the moment in its current guise. I think it will be important to propose a powerful/exciting motif because a powerful Design can be subdued quite easily, but a subdued Design is near impossible to "energise".

I hope I can change your mind about Scatter with the coming additions.
But in any case, it would be great if you could vote on your final preferred Design over the weekend! =) I'll be sending an Email for the vote on Saturday. As I write this, it is 2pm Wednesday the 16th (GMT). I will close the Design-phase and send out the [VOTE] email at around 1:00am on Saturday the 19th (GMT);
http://wwp.greenwichmeantime.com/

These are my personal non designer opinions.
The vast majority of our user-base are non-Designers,
so your opinion is VERY welcome =)

k-j

-Nik