Hi Nik!

Am Samstag, den 05.03.2011, 03:33 +1100 schrieb Nik:
Hi Design!

2 more days to go until the "brainstorming" of motif ideas is over and
we begin design proposals (on Monday).
Head over to this page for more information;
http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Design/Motif

I still try to figure out how to catch up with some of the older
tasks ... if I won't manage that (well), I'll simply upload what I have
tomorrow evening (my time).