Hi NIk, all,

I'm reading all you motif mails, but I didn't manage to comment them.

Thanks for starting this initiative - I think it's tightly related to the main topic
we postponed until the release of LibO 3.3.0:

What are our goals and aims as community and what do we want to achieve
with our branding?

Nikash Singh wrote:
[...]
*What we need now is ideas, about the concept/theme/perception that
should be communicated in the motif.
If you think visually feel free to add graphic ideas, but right now,
text is more useful before pen goes to paper.
One-word concepts would be just as useful as descriptive text.

If we want to look at a utopia world, I would like to see a motif that covers

- freedom
(freedom of chioce, a free file format, freedom from computer and
Internet quality, freedom to be used on every platform, freedom to be used
by people without a large monetary budget ...)

- openness
(open to all people by providing the freedom above, open to impaired people,
open for improvements by free and proprietary additions, open for new
single contributors as well as new language or platform teams, with an
open mind and an open heart...)

- security
(secure to be readable in future times, secure from exploited leaks and bugs -
or in a more realistic way: a security concept that closes all these issues in a
very fast way, secure to be worked on in future - at least with the ability for
everybody to keep on improving it ...)

- individuality
(individual themes, personal choice of extensions, support on individual
strategies to use the office suite - indiviualized start center ...)

- professionalism
(professional quality, a reasonable choice for business and administrative /
governmental usage, professional look and feel, professional way to handle
alternative products ...)

There must be more such points, so add your thoughts too...

[...]
Some feedback on the 2 proposals so far;