Thanks for the feedback, Bernhard.  Very reasonable.

Updated and sans version number:
http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/File:LibreOffice_728x90_LYLc.png

On Tue, Jan 25, 2011 at 4:19 AM, Bernhard Dippold
<bernhard@familie-dippold.at> wrote:
Hi Ron, *

Ron Carter schrieb:

Will this do?

http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/File:LibreOffice_banner_728x90_L.png

Thank you, Ron, for stepping in!

Your banner will most probably work very well on white (or light)
backgrounds, but I don't know if it fulfill our needs on darker backgrounds
or in graphically imbalanced surroundings too:

The free area around the logo is too small to stay visually balanced and to
comply with our branding guidelines [1].

That's the reason why I reduced the size of the logo in my proposal.

does this sounds reasonable?

Best regards

Bernhard

[1]: