On Mon, 2011-04-11 at 22:27 +0200, Bernhard Dippold wrote:

But what I see on the wiki:
http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/File:Lrge-cover-alt-3.png looks
really good I think.

Hallo Bernhard, Jeff, et al

Thanks

(especially if you revert the suite slogan ;-) )

Yeah - dumb, so had to fix that and also fix the shadow under the March
icon - then it just seemed, done - but not really finished - so one more
little tweak.

- added a bright white doc icon to the spine, ala the Brasilia disc
-- the white looks really good with the white lettering IMO
- sized the slogan down and went back to a medium font, so the line
comes back clean along the notch
- made the version designator mimic the logo

and with that IMO, this really it is, barring any type I might of
missed, good to go.

On the first sight the white space area around the logo on the back
looks quite small at the top, but this doesn't mean to ask for another
iteration of the cover.

yes, it is 'legal' all around, but when the slogan went from a smaller
font to that bigger mistake it makes it look very crowded, I think the
last change to the slogan let's the logo breath well again.

We don't have official logos with version designation, so I'm fine with
your work on this.

http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/File:Lrge-cover-alt-3.png is updated
with a smaller file again.

The full print file and GIMP source is again as:
http://lo-portal.us/temp/na-dvd-case-04-11-11.png

PS: The icon shadows on the back are different from Paulo's new Tango
theme - but this has only been worked on in small scales.
Once we define the Branding guidelines for these items, shading will
probably be a topic...

Not a problem we will ford that stream when we need to.

Thanks - I really am not going to touch this now, unless someone asks me
to explicitly.

//drew