On Tue, 2011-04-12 at 10:22 -0400, webmaster for Kracked Press
Productions wrote:
On 04/12/2011 10:00 AM, drew wrote:
On Tue, 2011-04-12 at 09:53 -0400, webmaster for Kracked Press
Productions wrote:

http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/File:Lrge-cover-alt-3.png is updated
with a smaller file again.

The full print file and GIMP source is again as:
http://lo-portal.us/temp/na-dvd-case-04-11-11.png

Transparency looks great, but not for the cover, unless I place a green
paper behind it.  Then it look good.

When you are "done".  send me the links for the white background,
colored background, and the GIMP files.  PLEASE.

http://lo-portal.us/temp/na-dvd-case-04-11-11.xcf
http://lo-portal.us/temp/na-dvd-case-04-11-11.png
http://lo-portal.us/temp/na-dvd-case-04-11-11-wht.xcf
http://lo-portal.us/temp/na-dvd-case-04-11-11-wht.png

Alright - here you go - NOTE: found a small alignment issue with one of
the icons and it's shadow, fixed and regenerated both print files,
updated the xcf file on the server also, so grab them all.

ALSO - this will the the last time I create a separate xcf file for the
white background, it really will cause problems long term, will just add
a white layer to the main file and then just hide / showing the
appropriate layer(s).

Finally - if you do generate your own png file for printing be SURE to
tick the option to output the gamma channel, you need that to get the
proper effect from the scatter pattern.

I have an idea of making a "special" version for charity fund raiser for
a local group to benefit a local charity who's funding has been cut down
by 70% or more by the Governor's budget reduction plan.  The poor,
young, and disabled individuals have lost most of their funding so the
rich and big business are enticed to spend their money in this state.
Never worked before, but what does the poor, the young, the disabled,
and the underfunded schools need their money for?

Yes there are tough times ahead, but we 'the people' have faced worse and overcome, I have faith
that we will again.

//drew