[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[libreoffice-website] Home files on SilverStripe
- Subject: [libreoffice-website] Home files on SilverStripe
- From: Michael Wolf <email@example.com>
- Date: Sun, 17 Feb 2019 23:45:07 +0100
- To: "firstname.lastname@example.org" <email@example.com>
I'am the translator for Upper Sorbian and Lower Sorbian.
I have a problem with the Home files to be translated. One of them will be attached to the URL as "home", for Lower Sorbian the complete URL will be then:
and the second Home file to be translated will be attached to the URL as "home-2".
The problem is: If I enter dsb.libreoffice.org in the address bar, no translated content is shown because there is no content in "home" except for the SilverStripe dummy text. The actual content is in "home-2". But "home" is affiliated to dsb.libreoffice.org so this page is empty except for the tweets content and the Follow us buttons.
I have to interchange the "show in menus?" setting for "home" and "home-2" to see the content of "home-2". But, as dsb.libreoffice.org probably is affiliated to "home", I have to click the Home button (Lower Sorbian: STARTOWY BOK) to see the contents (DOWNLOAD NOW slider).
Thanks and kind regards,
To unsubscribe e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Posting guidelines + more: https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: https://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/website/
|[libreoffice-website] Re: Home files on SilverStripe||Jean Spiteri <email@example.com>|
- Prev by Date: Re: [libreoffice-website] WhatCanIDoForLibreOffice + Update some pages on the Wiki
- Next by Date: Re: [libreoffice-website] WhatCanIDoForLibreOffice + Update some pages on the Wiki
- Previous by thread: [libreoffice-website] Infra call on Tue, Feb 19 at 17:30 UTC
- Next by thread: [libreoffice-website] Re: Home files on SilverStripe