[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [libreoffice-website] Bug tracker
- Subject: Re: [libreoffice-website] Bug tracker
- From: NoOp <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Sun, 10 Oct 2010 11:30:56 -0700
- To: email@example.com
On 10/10/2010 08:56 AM, Andy Brown wrote:
> On the https://bugs.freedesktop.org/ web site shows a warning that the
> connection claims to be secure but the certificate isn't valid.
> What is going on?
[Bug 20250 - freedesktop bug database uses certificate signed by CA not
recognized by Mozilla]
To unsubscribe, e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
List archives are available at http://www.libreoffice.org/lists/website/
All messages you send to this list will be publicly archived and cannot be deleted.
|[libreoffice-website] Bug tracker||Andy Brown <email@example.com>|
- Prev by Date: [libreoffice-website] gmane.comp.openoffice.announce.general still valid ?
- Next by Date: [libreoffice-website] Mehrsprachiges Wiki
- Previous by thread: Re: [libreoffice-website] Bug tracker
- Next by thread: [libreoffice-website] Re: [tdf-announce] wiki is now available