[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [libreoffice-website] small error on the "Contribute" page
- Subject: Re: [libreoffice-website] small error on the "Contribute" page
- From: Jens Habermann <email@example.com>
- Date: Sun, 10 Oct 2010 20:51:33 +0200
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
Am 10.10.2010 um 18:21 schrieb Sigrid Carrera:
> on the contribute page you can find the following paragraph:
> Get Involved
> Come and join us! Subscribe to our mailing lists and support us with your skills! We need you for code development, testing, translation, documentation, design, marketing and many other tasks in our world-wide community!
> For code contribution, have a look at our Develop page - for the
> available mailing lists, please refer to our Contact page.
> I think, this is a bit misleading, since the list of all the available
> mailinglists can be found on the same page - you just have to scroll
> down a bit.
> My suggestion would be to either change this and tell the reader to
> scroll down or maybe even better create a single page dedicated to list
> only the available mailing lists.
To unsubscribe, e-mail to email@example.com
List archives are available at http://www.libreoffice.org/lists/website/
All messages you send to this list will be publicly archived and cannot be deleted.
|[libreoffice-website] small error on the "Contribute" page||Sigrid Carrera <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
- Prev by Date: Re: [libreoffice-website] Bug tracker
- Next by Date: multilingual wiki (was: Re: [libreoffice-website] Mehrsprachiges Wiki)
- Previous by thread: [libreoffice-website] small error on the "Contribute" page
- Next by thread: [libreoffice-website] gmane.comp.openoffice.announce.general still valid ?