[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [libreoffice-website] Bug tracker
- Subject: Re: [libreoffice-website] Bug tracker
- From: NoOp <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Sun, 10 Oct 2010 11:46:11 -0700
- To: email@example.com
On 10/10/2010 09:14 AM, Christian Lohmaier wrote:
> Hi Andy, *
> On Sun, Oct 10, 2010 at 5:56 PM, Andy Brown <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote:
>> On the https://bugs.freedesktop.org/ web site shows a warning that the
>> connection claims to be secure but the certificate isn't valid.
>> What is going on?
> You're missing the corresponding Root-certificate of the CA-Cert
> But what is the exact message?
> ("couldn't be verifed" is very different from "is invalid")
bugs.freedesktop.org uses an invalid security certificate.
The certificate is not trusted because the issuer certificate is unknown.
(Error code: sec_error_unknown_issuer)
Certificate is not trusted, because it hasn't been verified by a
And yes, I have Root CA/bugs.freedesktop.org. I still have to add an
exception due to:
You might want to talk to Canonical and just put the whole project on
launchpad (Canonical contributes to b.f.o).
To unsubscribe, e-mail to email@example.com
List archives are available at http://www.libreoffice.org/lists/website/
All messages you send to this list will be publicly archived and cannot be deleted.
|[libreoffice-website] Bug tracker||Andy Brown <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
|Re: [libreoffice-website] Bug tracker||Christian Lohmaier <email@example.com>|
- Prev by Date: [libreoffice-website] Mehrsprachiges Wiki
- Next by Date: Re: [libreoffice-website] small error on the "Contribute" page
- Previous by thread: Re: [libreoffice-website] Bug tracker
- Next by thread: Re: [libreoffice-website] Bug tracker