Re: [libreoffice-website] [SC] Decision about CMS

I posted this in wrong thread:

One reason I really like Drupal is that with the fusion base theme, you
really don't need to know ANY PHP to get most layouts / designs. While
knowing PHP would let you do more. I design themes. You can just point
firebug at spots and change the theme. In the admin UI you can setup
fixed/float width and setup the column layout and size. You can literally
just give someone access to one file to change the theme and they don't need
to know anything about Drupal.

Someone also brought up the Drupal wiki.

In my experience Drupal is very easy to make pages with and you can add on
the mediawiki syntax through a module. Having all the content for the site
in one system really lets SOLR seach shine, which is a great way for people
to find what they want.

SOLR is faceted search that automatically categorizes content returned in
the search results. This is a great so that pages, wiki pages, forum posts,
etc... all come back in their own categories, which can then be filtered
with other criteria like author, date, etc...

--
*Thought Farm Productions <http://www.thoughtfarmproductions.com>
thoughtfarm@thoughtfarmproductions.com*