Re: [libreoffice-website] [SC] Decision about CMS

The other specs are very basic but lead to something like
Silverstripe. Drupal of course does them
But it can do a lot more. If the project just wants a top down cms
and no users beyond some admins then that is not that interesting to
me. I also think it's a rather limited view of what you can do with a
cms.

We grow beautiful ideas