Re: [libreoffice-website] [SC] Decision about CMS

http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Website/Evaluation_of_CMS_Platforms

Is the above spec the actual spec you're trying to meet??

It actually says Drupal groups and Drupal has integration with SVN/GIT/CVS
so you can see bugs issues and patches on the web. It works great.

--
*Thought Farm Productions <http://www.thoughtfarmproductions.com>
thoughtfarm@thoughtfarmproductions.com*