[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [libreoffice-website] Bug tracker
- Subject: Re: [libreoffice-website] Bug tracker
- From: Andy Brown <email@example.com>
- Date: Sun, 10 Oct 2010 09:29:08 -0700
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
On Sun Oct 10 2010 09:14:29 GMT-0700 (PDT) Christian Lohmaier wrote:
Hi Andy, *
On Sun, Oct 10, 2010 at 5:56 PM, Andy Brown <email@example.com> wrote:
On the https://bugs.freedesktop.org/ web site shows a warning that the
connection claims to be secure but the certificate isn't valid.
What is going on?
You're missing the corresponding Root-certificate of the CA-Cert
But what is the exact message?
("couldn't be verifed" is very different from "is invalid")
I stand corrected. But either way people are not willing to use the page because of the warning.
To unsubscribe, e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
List archives are available at http://www.libreoffice.org/lists/website/
All messages you send to this list will be publicly archived and cannot be deleted.
|[libreoffice-website] Bug tracker||Andy Brown <email@example.com>|
|Re: [libreoffice-website] Bug tracker||Christian Lohmaier <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
- Prev by Date: [libreoffice-website] small error on the "Contribute" page
- Next by Date: Re: [libreoffice-website] CMS: suggestion Plone 4
- Previous by thread: Re: [libreoffice-website] Bug tracker
- Next by thread: Re: [libreoffice-website] Bug tracker