[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[libreoffice-website] Bug tracker
- Subject: [libreoffice-website] Bug tracker
- From: Andy Brown <email@example.com>
- Date: Sun, 10 Oct 2010 08:56:33 -0700
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
On the https://bugs.freedesktop.org/ web site shows a warning that the connection claims to be secure but the certificate isn't valid.
What is going on?
To unsubscribe, e-mail to email@example.com
List archives are available at http://www.libreoffice.org/lists/website/
All messages you send to this list will be publicly archived and cannot be deleted.
|Re: [libreoffice-website] Bug tracker||NoOp <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
|Re: [libreoffice-website] Bug tracker||Christian Lohmaier <email@example.com>|
- Prev by Date: Re: [libreoffice-website] Wiki Discussion (Reboot)
- Next by Date: [libreoffice-website] Re: [tdf-announce] wiki is now available
- Previous by thread: [libreoffice-website] Fwd: [tdf-announce] wiki is now available
- Next by thread: Re: [libreoffice-website] Bug tracker