[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[libreoffice-website] small error on the "Contribute" page
- Subject: [libreoffice-website] small error on the "Contribute" page
- From: Sigrid Carrera <email@example.com>
- Date: Sun, 10 Oct 2010 18:21:09 +0200
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
on the contribute page you can find the following paragraph:
Come and join us! Subscribe to our mailing lists and support us with your skills! We need you for code development, testing, translation, documentation, design, marketing and many other tasks in our world-wide community!
For code contribution, have a look at our Develop page - for the
available mailing lists, please refer to our Contact page.
I think, this is a bit misleading, since the list of all the available
mailinglists can be found on the same page - you just have to scroll
down a bit.
My suggestion would be to either change this and tell the reader to
scroll down or maybe even better create a single page dedicated to list
only the available mailing lists.
To unsubscribe, e-mail to email@example.com
List archives are available at http://www.libreoffice.org/lists/website/
All messages you send to this list will be publicly archived and cannot be deleted.
|Re: [libreoffice-website] small error on the "Contribute" page||Jens Habermann <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
- Prev by Date: Re: [libreoffice-website] Re: [tdf-announce] wiki is now available
- Next by Date: Re: [libreoffice-website] Bug tracker
- Previous by thread: [libreoffice-website] Re: [tdf-announce] wiki is now available
- Next by thread: Re: [libreoffice-website] small error on the "Contribute" page