[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [libreoffice-website] Bug tracker
- Subject: Re: [libreoffice-website] Bug tracker
- From: Christian Lohmaier <email@example.com>
- Date: Sun, 10 Oct 2010 18:14:29 +0200
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
Hi Andy, *
On Sun, Oct 10, 2010 at 5:56 PM, Andy Brown <email@example.com> wrote:
> On the https://bugs.freedesktop.org/ web site shows a warning that the
> connection claims to be secure but the certificate isn't valid.
> What is going on?
You're missing the corresponding Root-certificate of the CA-Cert
But what is the exact message?
("couldn't be verifed" is very different from "is invalid")
To unsubscribe, e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
List archives are available at http://www.libreoffice.org/lists/website/
All messages you send to this list will be publicly archived and cannot be deleted.
|Re: [libreoffice-website] Bug tracker||NoOp <email@example.com>|
|Re: [libreoffice-website] Bug tracker||Andy Brown <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
|[libreoffice-website] Bug tracker||Andy Brown <email@example.com>|
- Prev by Date: [libreoffice-website] Re: [tdf-announce] wiki is now available
- Next by Date: Re: [libreoffice-website] Re: [tdf-announce] wiki is now available
- Previous by thread: [libreoffice-website] Bug tracker
- Next by thread: Re: [libreoffice-website] Bug tracker