On Sat, 2011-08-27 at 16:44 -0400, webmaster for Kracked Press
Productions wrote:
Warren:

As for ISO Downloads, Here is the German language DVD links.
http://de.libreofficebox.org/download

http://download.documentfoundation.org/libreoffice/box/3.3.3/LibO-3.3.3-1_DVD_allplatforms_de.iso

I do not have one for the English language version, since the North
American version on the LibreOfficeBox.org system has not been generated
yet.

Also, do to size limitation on my hosting account, I am not allowed to
have CD or DVD size files stored there.

I wonder how much it would cost, and how quick it would be, to
ship/mail/etc. a DVD in its protective case [not paper sleeve] to your
location from Elmira, NY, USA?

I would love to have you get a copy of our work we did to create a North
American Community DVD.

If I created a bunch of ZIP files that held all of the up-to-date
install and other files on the LibreOffice-NA.US site for 3.3.4, would
you want to download them and put them together into the proper folder
tree?  It would take some time to upload them to my hosting account, due
to the slow upload speed of my cable-modem broadband account, but if you
are willing to download them, I am willing to upload them so you can get
them.

It would not take long to remove the Linux and Mac files from
http://libreoffice-na.us/English/index.html [now 3.3.4 installs] to make
it Windows-only.  I planned on doing that, but had other things needed
to be done first offline.  This version of the site/DVD has the CMS
style of navigation and theme, while
http://libreoffice-na.us/English-Windows/index.html [which is 3.3.3
installs] uses the original style/theme the German language version used
many months ago.

Please let me know what you want to do.

Maybe Drew can get the CMS people to generate the DVD ISO for "testing"

Sorry for being such a slug/lurker lately - just one comment - you could
do that also, or anyone else that wants to join in..still I'm the one
missing commitments, I won't try to hide. I did download the files the
other night, but haven't uploaded them - off they go as I type this
[that's done] and then I'll hang out and clear this todo list - as soon
as that's done, I'll ask for that iso image today.

//drew