Le Wed, 25 May 2011 09:59:03 +0200,
Florian Effenberger <floeff@documentfoundation.org> a écrit :

Hi,

Charles-H. Schulz wrote on 2011-05-24 22.00:
Something like"cfp_libocon2011@documentfoundation.org"  or even,
rather something like: devtrackcfp_2011@documentfoundation , then
markettrackcfp_2011documentfoundation, etc. do that each abstract
gets channeled from the onset in tracks. This is turn allows the
review community to have an easier sorting job.

what I'd like to avoid is to have mailing lists/internal e-mail
aliases that contain the year or even the track. These will usually
just clutter the mailing list system - I recall that
oocon20xx_discuss@marketing.openoffice.org setup *shudder*

So, I can set-up something like
libocon-cfp@lists.documentfoundation.org or
libocon-orga@lists.documentfoundation.org and have all members of the
CfP/orga team on it, being a private list.

OK, sounds good. Here's the official logo of the conference (subject to
the same rules described in the Marks policy!):
http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/File:Conf-logo.zip

Christian, the form looks good to me, and we then don't even need a
document template anymore.  Let's set up the lists like Florian said
and get the ball rolling...
--
Charles-H. Schulz
Membre du Comité exécutif