Hi Marc,

        First thanks for your great work on this, the wiki page is looking much
nicer & more usable - encouraging :-) and we have a week to go, a great
improvement over the 3.3 release.

On Tue, 2011-05-24 at 19:40 +0200, Christian Lohmaier wrote:
BTW ... I haven't created a webpage on Silverstripe, I am assuming though
that if we create the LibreOffice 3.4 page that we can work on it without
making it public?

        Actually, as long as it is not easily findable from the main-page, I
don't think it should be a problem this cycle; our list of new features
in the wiki is already public.

Yes - only when you publish it it will be made public. Before that,
only users that can login and work on the main site can view the
draft.

        We're releasing mid-next-week, so it'd be great to checkout what
material we have wrt. new features, how it looks / is organised etc. I
guess [and/or to be able to help out at the last minute next week as we
go live]. The l10n list would also prolly want to translate it for their
announcements too (I assume) ? Can you share a link ?

        Thanks,

                Michael.