[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [libreoffice-users] LO 6.2.x save dialog on Linux
- Subject: Re: [libreoffice-users] LO 6.2.x save dialog on Linux
- From: aguador <email@example.com>
- Date: Fri, 14 Jun 2019 13:54:29 +0200
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
El vie, 14-06-2019 a las 08:35 +0100, Mike Scott escribió:
> On 12/06/2019 19:12, aguador wrote:
> > Does anyone on the list, whether from the DF or a user, know if
> > there
> > are plans to improve the save dialog?
> > As it stands, at least on Linux, separate partitions and connected
> > drives are no longer shown in the dialogue. Saving to such a
> > partition
> > or drive means navigating there through the root directory. I know
> > that
> > it is possible to save the location, but this does not help if you
> > are
> > saving to a new or infrequently used external device.
> Which dialogue box style have you selected?
> Under Tools|Options|LibreOffice|general you get the option to choose
> LO-style dialogues.
> If I pick 'LO-style' I see what you appear to be describing;
> that checkbox gives a more sensible (IMO) dialogue box.
> (LO 184.108.40.206 on Mint Sylvia)
Thanks, Mike, but there is no such setting in LO-220.127.116.11. If you would
like to follow this, there is an active bug report . . .:
To unsubscribe e-mail to: email@example.com
Posting guidelines + more: https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: https://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/users/
|Re: [libreoffice-users] LO 6.2.x save dialog on Linux||Cor Nouws <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
|Re: [libreoffice-users] LO 6.2.x save dialog on Linux||Drew Jensen <email@example.com>|
|[libreoffice-users] LO 6.2.x save dialog on Linux||aguador <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
|Re: [libreoffice-users] LO 6.2.x save dialog on Linux||Mike Scott <email@example.com>|
- Prev by Date: Re: [libreoffice-users] LO ignores DE settings
- Next by Date: Re: [libreoffice-users] LO 6.2.x save dialog on Linux
- Previous by thread: Re: [libreoffice-users] LO 6.2.x save dialog on Linux
- Next by thread: Re: [libreoffice-users] LO 6.2.x save dialog on Linux