[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[libreoffice-users] Right-click menu in writer takes about 7 seconds to open
- Subject: [libreoffice-users] Right-click menu in writer takes about 7 seconds to open
- From: "Sebastian G. <bastik>" <email@example.com>
- Date: Fri, 26 Nov 2010 16:57:40 +0100
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
Before I start a bug report I'd like to know if this is a common issue or if it's just me.
System: Windows 7 HomePrem. 64bit
When I right click in an new writer document (or existing writer document) the right-click-menu takes about 7 seconds to open. Selecting text and right clicking then has the same result. When I misspell a word it gets underlined. If I right click on the misspelled word the menu is there within a second.
This was the same with Beta2.
In Calc it's faster too. It just takes two seconds.
I installed Beta2 while OpenOffice 3.2 was installed, then I removed OpenOffice and Beta2 before I installed Beta3. With OpenOffice it never took that long.
How to reproduce:
- Open an existing writer document (.odt) or create a new one.
- Right click into the empty space of the document.
- Count the seconds it takes the right click menu to appear.
- Misspell a word and right click it after it got underlined.
- Count the seconds it takes until the menu appears.
On Ubuntu the right-click-menu (as well as the starting speed) is much faster.
Has anyone noticed something like what I described?
If not then it's just me and I won't report it as bug.
26 Nov 2010, 16:57 (+0100)
Impurities make things work and sometimes unique.
Unsubscribe instructions: E-mail to email@example.com
List archive: http://www.libreoffice.org/lists/users/
*** All posts to this list are publicly archived for eternity ***
|Re: [libreoffice-users] Right-click menu in writer takes about 7 seconds to open||"Sebastian G. <bastik>" <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
|Re: [libreoffice-users] Right-click menu in writer takes about 7 seconds to open||Stefano Fraccaro <email@example.com>|
- Prev by Date: [libreoffice-users] Debian/Ubuntu Installation-Instruction
- Next by Date: Re: [libreoffice-users] Right-click menu in writer takes about 7 seconds to open
- Previous by thread: [libreoffice-users] Debian/Ubuntu Installation-Instruction
- Next by thread: Re: [libreoffice-users] Right-click menu in writer takes about 7 seconds to open